The Culture of the HIVE





It's funny, I started this post with a story.  I was going to go all philosophical on you and talk about "Culture" or "Leadership" or "Today's Youth in our Society" or even "How Our Youth Are Perceived", but as I began to write I realized that simply posting the email that was sent to our Principal Scott Will this morning, is all that I needed to share.

This email received following our Jackets Boys Basketball game this past weekend at neighboring Highland High School, truly summarizes all of those philosophical titles into one. 
It speaks better than I could have ever expressed in this post.

We are proud of our students!
We are proud of who they are!
We are proud of how they represent this school and community!
And, we are proud of our HIVE!

Good morning Scott,
I wanted to let you know we greatly appreciated your student section last weekend at our game.  They were very respectful and cheered in a positive manner in the midst of a very competitive game.  The most impressive part of the entire night was how they left their section when the game was over.  The area was spotless!  They were definitely a great representation of your school.  I just wanted to pass this info on to you.  Have a great day.

Thanks,

Go Jackets!

Comments

  1. What a wonderful note to receive from an opposing school's Administrator. He/she didn't have to do that, but took time out of their day to do so. Nice work Hive! Leaders developing future Leaders.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Nation's Anthem

Be Better Than Average